Postgraduate Module Descriptor
LAWM671: International Human Rights Law
This module descriptor refers to the 2022/3 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- Michael K. Addo (ed), International Law of Human Rights (Aldershot) 2005
- Olivier De Schutter, International Human Rights Law. Cases, Materials, Commentary (CUP) 2010
- Daniel Moeckli, Sangeeta Shah & Sandesh Sivakumaran (eds), International Human Rights Law (OUP) 2010
- Philip Alston and Ryan Goodman, International Human Rights (OUP) 2013
- Rhona K. M. Smith, Texts and Materials on International Human Rights, 3rd ed (Routledge) 2013