Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW3047A: Comparative Law Dissertation
This module descriptor refers to the 2016/7 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- S Geoffrey, An Introduction to Comparative Law Theory and Method (Hart, 2014)
- PG Monateri, Methods of Comparative Law (E Elgar, 2012)
- M Bussani and U Mattei (eds), The Cambridge Companion to Comparative Law (CUP, 2012)
- A Harding and E Orucu (eds), Comparative Law in the 21st Century (Kluwer, 2002)
- R Huxley-Binns et al, Unlocking legal learning, (Hodder Arnold 2005), ch.5
- M Salter and J Mason, Writing Law Dissertations: an Introduction and Guide to the Conduct of Legal Research (Longman, 2007)
- M McConville, Research Methods for Law (Edinburgh University Press, 2007)
- R Banaker and M Travers, Theory and Method in Socio-Legal Research (Hart, 2005)