Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW3164: Conflict of Laws
This module descriptor refers to the 2018/9 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- J. Hill & M. Ní Shúilleabháin, Clarkson & Hill’s Conflict of Laws (5th edn, OUP 2016)
- D. McClean & V. Ruiz, The Conflict of Laws (9th edn, Sweet & Maxwell, 2016)
- A. Briggs, Private international law in the English courts (OUP, Oxford 2014)
- P. Rogerson, Collier's conflict of laws (4th edn, CUP, Cambridge 2013)
- Dicey, Morris & Collins on the Conflict of Laws (15th edn, Sweet & Maxwell, 2012; also available on Westlaw)
- J. J. Fawcett, J. M. Carruthers & North, Cheshire , North & Fawcett Private International Law (14th edn, OUP, Oxford, 2008)