Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW2004C: Contract Law
This module descriptor refers to the 2021/2 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- Richard Stone and James Devenney, The Modern Law of Contract 13th Ed (Routledge, 2019)
- Euan McKendrick, Contract Law 13th Ed (Palgrave Macmillan, 2019)
- Mindy Chen-Wishart, Contract Law 6th Ed (OUP, 2018)
- Sir Jack Beatson, Andrew Burrows and John Cartwright, Anson’s Law of Contract 31st Ed (OUP, 2020)
- Elizabeth Macdonald and Ruth Atkins, Koffman and Macdonald ‘s Law of Contract 9th Ed (OUP, 2018)