Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW3185: International Family Law
This module descriptor refers to the 2020/1 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- J. Hill & M. Ní Shúilleabháin, Clarkson & Hill’s Conflict of Laws (5th edn, OUP 2016)
- Briggs, Private international law in the English courts (OUP 2014)
- Dicey, Morris & Collins on the Conflict of Laws (15th edn, Sweet & Maxwell 2018)
- Douglas G e.a., International and National Perspectives on Child and Family Law (Intersentia 2018)
- Estin AL (ed), International family law (Edward Elgar 2016)
- P. Torremans et al., Cheshire, North & Fawcett Private International Law (15th edn, OUP 2017)