Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW1016C: A Legal Foundation for Environmental Protection
This module descriptor refers to the 2023/4 academic year.
Please note that this module is only delivered on the Penryn Campus.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- Bell and McGillivray, Pedersen, Lees, Stokes, Environmental Law (9th edn, OUP 2017)
- Elizabeth Fisher, Bettina Lange, and Eloise Scotford, Environmental Law: Text, Cases & Materials (2nd Edition, OUP 2019)
- Wolf and Stanley on Environmental Law, Wolf, F and Stanley, N (6th edition, 2013) Routledge Taylor and Francis
- Finch and Fafinski, Legal Skills, OUP (7th Edition, 2019).
- Kramer, EC Environmental Law, Sweet and Maxwell (8th Edition, 2016)
- Connie, Bradney and Burton, English Legal System in Context (5th Edition, 2010), OUP, Oxford
- Partington, M, Introduction to the English Legal System (2019) OUP Oxford