Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW3109C: Law Placement
This module descriptor refers to the 2021/2 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- Turnock, C. & Mulholland, J. Learning in the Workplace. A toolkit for placement tutors, supervisors, mentors and facilitators .Kingsham Press, 2007.
- Cottrell, S. (2015), Skills for Success: The Personal Development Planning Handbook. Palgrave Study Guides. London
- Fanthorne, C. (2004), Work Placements – A Survival Guide for Students. Palgrave Study Guides. Macmillan, London.
- Kolb, D. (1984), ‘Experiential Learning: Experience as a source of Learning and Development.’ PHI, New Jersey.
- Longson, S. (1999), Making Work Experience Count. How to Books.
- Neugebauer J (2009), Making the Most of Your Placement (Sage Study Skills Series).