Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW2004C: Contract Law
This module descriptor refers to the 2022/3 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
1. Richard Stone and James Devenney, The Modern Law of Contract 13th Ed (Routledge, 2019)
2. Euan McKendrick, Contract Law 9th Ed (OUP, 2020)
3. Mindy Chen-Wishart, Contract Law 6 th Ed (OUP, 2018)
4. Sir Jack Beatson, Andrew Burrows and John Cartwright, Anson’s Law of Contract 31st Ed (OUP, 2020)
5. Elizabeth Macdonald and Ruth Atkins,Koffman and Macdonald ‘s Law of Contract 9th Ed (OUP, 2018)