Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW3184: International Commercial Litigation
This module descriptor refers to the 2022/3 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- TC Hartley, International Commercial Litigation (2nd edn, CUP 2020)
- J. Hill & M. Ní Shúilleabháin, Clarkson & Hill’s Conflict of Laws (5th edn, OUP 2016)
- Briggs, Private international law in the English courts (OUP 2014)
- Dicey, Morris & Collins on the Conflict of Laws (15th edn, Sweet & Maxwell 2018)
- R. Fentiman, International commercial litigation(2nd edn, OUP 2015)
- P. Torremans et al., Cheshire, North & Fawcett Private International Law(15th edn, OUP 2017)