Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW3198: Business and Human Rights Law
This module descriptor refers to the 2022/3 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
- Addo MK, The Legal Nature of International Human Rights (Martinus Nijhoff Publishers 2010).
- Buhmann K, Roseberry L and Morsing M (eds), Corporate Social Human Rights Responsibilities Global Legal and Management Perspectives (Palgrave Macmillan 2011).
- Deva S and Bilchitz D (eds), Human Rights Obligations of Business: Beyond the Corporate Responsibility to Respect (Cambridge University Press 2013).
- Deva S and Bilchitz D (eds), Building a Treaty on Business and Human Rights
Context and Contours (Cambridge University Press 2018).
- Evans M (ed), International Law (5th edn, Oxford University Press 2018).
- Newton E, The Business of Human Rights: Best Practice and the UN Guiding Principles (Routledge 2019).
- Palombo D, Business and Human Rights: The Obligations of the European Home States (Hart 2020).
- Rodriguez-Garavito C, Business and Human Rights: Beyond the End of the Beginning (Cambridge University Press 2017).
- Smith R, International Human Rights Law (9th edn, Oxford University Press 2020).