Undergraduate Module Descriptor
LAW3215: Cultural Heritage and Digitisation Lab
This module descriptor refers to the 2022/3 academic year.
Indicative Reading List
This reading list is indicative - i.e. it provides an idea of texts that may be useful to you on this module, but it is not considered to be a confirmed or compulsory reading list for this module.
Relevant reading and projects:
- Mathilde Pavis and Andrea Wallace, Response to the Sarr-Savoy Report (2019)
- Mathilde Pavis and Andrea Wallace, Intellectual Property Rights Repatriation (2020)
- Black South West Network, The Intangible Cultural Heritage Project (2020)
- Andrea Wallace and Ronan Deazley, Display At Your Own Risk (2016)
- Michael Weinberg, Thomas Flynn and Neil Stimler, GLAM3D.org (2020)
- Andrea Wallace, Critical Open GLAM (2020)
- Copyright Cortex (2016)
The organisations below are all partners on the GLAM-E Lab and of Exeter Law School. The scenarios, legal questions or clinical work you will perform will be based on their practice and collections.